Sunday, June 8, 2008

No Sleep, Study for the Final

Wednesday: 6-4-08

Wake up…I feel like death…I am sore from soccer, tired from four hours of sleep, and I have a stomach ache…perfect timing…class in the terribly uncomfortable classroom…awesome…well I guess everyone gets a little sick in Egypt right…it wasn’t too bad…by night time I was fine…after class, headed back to the room and napped for 5 hours…funny, my nap was longer than my nights sleep…wake up, start the homework, stop, get dinner, continue the homework…still kind of feel like crap after dinner…but 4 hours of homework later and I felt a little better…crashed.

Thursday: 6-5-08

Last day of class today…I can’t believe I'm out of here in 4 days…pretty excited for my euro trip which is fast approaching. Rod Sean Matt and I have been booking hostels, and researching everything online for the past few weeks…we are set for Greece so far. Just have to book Rome, Florence, and Barcelona…but today is not the day for that…class, and studying for the final which is tomorrow…have class, review at the end for the final and then head back to the hotel…lunch from the metro, delicious, and cheap…watch James bond, and then start studying…study for 3 hours, then grab dinner, study some more and then blog the past 2 days…test in the morning, and then I am scott free…I cant really believe I took a 500 level engineering class in 4 weeks, but I guess I did…and its all over tomorrow…wish me luck.

Peace

-Al

No comments: